1.02.2012

me blab: where did the weekend go?

I guess I should preface this post with the fact that these images represent an entire week in images, instead of just one weekend. I have been on vacation since the eve of Christmas Eve and have had an absolute blast. Our adventure began with travelling between families for the Holidays, then off to Santa Barbara, followed by Palm Desert and then back down south for New Years Eve. It is safe to say that this past week has been FULL of amazing meals, tasty cocktails, great weather, and, of course, friends and family. Unfortunately, I am back to reality. Fortunately, I have tons of pictures to reminisce over!

Baby cactus.
Cocktails at The Marquee in Santa Barbara.
New leopard Via Spiga coat for christmas.
White Mink slippers for the youngest member of our family.
Roasting Chestnuts... not.
Beer goggles - stocking stuffer.
SB coast.
Reminiscing at our old stomping grounds.
Graffiti
Wine/Beer tasting at Corks n' Crowns in Santa Barbara.
NYE breakfast at The Porch in Newport Beach.
NYE kiss*

No comments:

Post a Comment