1.21.2012

fashion blab: springtime sorbet



I have a serious affinity for ice cold goodness, which most refer to as "ice cream," 
particularly, sorbet. 

I love it so much, I would even wear it! Well, not exactly, but close. I generally have no desire to convert foods into fashion, because, let's face it, that is a bit odd. No offense is intended for those that do; I just don't.

However, it comes to no surprise to me that designers such as Calvin Klein, Chloe and  Phillip Lim took a scoop of inspiration from some of my favorite sorbet flavors. Spring 2012 is to be filled with, among many other things, a pretty and soft varietal of colors...
Chloe Spring 2012 RTW (images from Style.com)
Calvin Klein Spring 2012 RTW (images from Style.com)
3.1 Phillip Lim (images from Style.com)
Carolina Herrera Spring 2012 RTW (images from Style.com)

Ice Cream image from here

No comments:

Post a Comment