9.11.2011

me blab

Finally, after about 1,000 attempts and 2,000 ideas for the name of my blog, I have arrived. Who would have thunk that one of the greatest challenges to create a blog would have been conjuring up two words? Never before have been so lost in my own thoughts, and quiet for that matter. Does this name describe me? Does it describe my interests?  I hate this name. What I want to write about? I love this name. Am I crazy?

Let's just say, I am 100% positive that everyone around me is happy that a name has finally been chosen. "The Blabbery." Fittingly, "blabber mouth" has been a title that I have proudly held since childhood. Quiet I am not. A lover of talking about anything and everything, yes I am. Especially about the things I adore most in my life. Of all the topics I love to blabber about most, fashion, interior design and good ol' parties are sitting pretty at the top of my list. That is after family and friends, of course.

Without further adieu, welcome to the blabbery.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should give credit to someone for helping out with the name...nudge nudge wink wink :)

    ReplyDelete