9.13.2011

design blab: white canvas

While recently indulgently perusing the September/October 2011 issue of Lonny Mag I could not prevent myself from envisioning my next home and how I would prefer for it to look completely different from the one I currently reside in. Describing myself as 1 part human and 3 parts OCD would more than suffice. Therefore, I yearn for utterly clean, open and simple surroundings with strategically placed pops of color and fun. Imagine a white room filled with tiny fireworks of color, and that is exactly what I dream about calling my own. Well, during the summer time at least. I tend to turn to the dark side during the fall and winter, but that is a whole different post. Here are a few of my favorite items I spotted in this issue of Lonny Mag ...

Susan Fellman: Deer Skull with Crystal Antlers

Oly: Oliver Mirror
Jonathan Adler: Bargello Worth Avenue Pillow



Oly: Oliver Ottoman

No comments:

Post a Comment