9.24.2011

fashion blab: to splurge, or not to splurge

I hate to admit it, but I tend to splurge more times than not while shopping for, well, everything. However, as of lately, I have been finding some awesome pieces for prices that make me gasp they are so cheap. I have always been a believer in only buying the things you love, despite the excessively large or small price tag. Simply because I know that if I love it, I will wear it, over and over and over. Although lately, I have found myself hunting around town looking for not only what I love, but also for prices that I am happy to share with my own mother! Here are some of favorite steals...


Clutch: Big Buddah, Dress: H&M. Belt: H&M. Necklace: Brass Plum, Nordstrom. Pink Ring: H&M. Shoes: Vince Camuto. Bracelets: Boutique in Abbot Kinney.

Photos by: Scott Davis

1 comment: