9.09.2012

fashion blab: look, I have hips

I have to admit that I do love floating, loose-fitting dresses and blouses from time to time. However, I find it very refreshing to see an abundance of womanly, form-fitting styles walking the runway at NYFW, thus far. While this may not be front page news, considering the collections produced that last couple of seasons, it is an element of Spring 2013 RTW that has specifically caught my attention. In my opinion, something about a well-fitted outfit that conforms to our curves creates a sleek and sophisticated look. I'm not talking booty shorts and spandex here, I am referring more to the likes of tailored sheaths, bustier dresses and hip-hugging pencil skirts.
Zac Posen via Style.com
Victoria Beckham via Style.com 
Monique Lhuillier via Style.com
Charlotte Ronson via Style.com
Altuzarra via Style.com


No comments:

Post a Comment