10.06.2012

design blab: skulls

I wish I could say that my affinity for skulls is only in lieu of the ghoulish month that is upon us, however this is not true. No stranger to fashion, art or home decor, they can add a unique touch to any of the aforementioned. Alexander McQueen is more than familiar with a skull or more adorning their scarves and accessories which only draws me closer to their unique accessories. Though, what I really love is the edge that they add to any interior.

Image found on Houzz.com


There are plenty of ways to incorporate these into your home. Here are just a few ideas...
Skull Cotton Hand Towels found on Etsy
Blue Skull found on Etsy


Image and product found here
Skull Pillow Cover found on Etsy

Golden Skull found on Apartment 48

No comments:

Post a Comment